Monday, December 1, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

My amazing family..











This is my beautiful cousin Madelyn who is 3 months older than i am... Needless to say i haven't missed any meals.


On the way home from bowling Nixon is catching up on some zzzz's



Sweetest Loves for my Momma


Meet my g g (great grandma) yes that's right she doesn't look a day over 25 :)

I have never been so grateful in my life than i am today. I want to start by thanking my Father in Heaven for Tyler. We have both said we would go through everything a million times over if it meant we would end up together. Tyler you are the most incredible husband, Father and best friend. I am ever so grateful for ALL of the time you spend not only with me but with Nixon. I love the way you light up when you get home from work not only to see me but to watch your son light up as well when he sees you. I am so very grateful for our beautiful son Nixon and the blessing he has been in our lives. I am so very grateful for our families and the relationships we have with all of you. I am so grateful for the many friends we are so blessed to have and all that you bring into our lives. i am so grateful my family is healthy. I am grateful for the amazing life Tyler provides for our family especially at a time that is so uncertain for so many. I could go on and on but i will save you the agony...

We spent Thanksgiving morning with my family bowling.. this has been a long time family tradition. we came home for an afternoon nap and headed over to my moms for dinner...


I hope you enjoy the photos.

1 comment:

Lindsay Parker said...

What a handsome little stud muffin Nixon is!! What fun to go bowling on thanksgiving, looks like you had a great time!